We are Open and Treating Patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
Call us now to schedule an appointment (858) 217-2496
Patients from these areas choose Asis Physical Therapy...
Rancho Bernardo Location Serves:
- Del Sur
- 4S Ranch
- Rancho Bernardo
- Rancho Penasquitos
- Carmel Valley
- Scripps Ranch
Pacific Beach Location Serves:
- Pacific Beach
- Mission Beach
- La Jolla
- Bay Ho
Welcome to ASIS Physical Therapy: The Most Cutting Edge clinics in San Diego!
What Makes Us Unique:
The most talented, caring, and trained professionals including: Doctors of Physical Therapy, Certified Athletic Trainers, Strength and Conditioning Specialists, as well as Acupuncture and Massage.
- Manual Therapy: The most effective, patient specific hands-on therapy techniques. Including myofascial decompression, hot stone therapy, spine mobilizations, joint mobility techniques, Active mobility massage techniques, and PNF: highly-specific muscle retraining.
- State-of-the-Art Modalities for Pain Relief: Cold Laser, Spinal Decompression, Hydrotherapy massage table's, electric stimulation, and TENS units.
- 1-on-1 exercise with highly trained Athletic Trainers every session. No group therapy like you'll find at many other clinics.
- Kinesiotape Certified: Not only Olympians deserve the best therapeutic tape in the industry. With very specific application, this amazing tape is used for injuries of all types for pain relief, muscle education, and improved pain free function instantly.
- Fit at The Tee Golf Program: don't be fooled by other Physical Therapy clinics, who claim to work with golfers without proper training. Choose an avid golfer who is a Titleist Certified Golf Medical and Fitness Professional. Where a 3D system biomechanics analysis and full body testing will get you playing your A-game, pain free in no time. www.fitatthetee.com*
If you want a unique Physical Therapy experience or you've tried Physical Therapy before and didn't get the results you were hoping for, come experience complete Physical Therapy care at its best. We don't believe in making you feel better, we believe in making you feel great!
See a list of conditions we treat